They say the first step towards a solution is to admit there is a problem. When it comes to branding, simple status check-ins can spark a journey towards transformative growth for you and your business. Here are some key indicators that it is time to reevaluate your brand strategy:
- You don’t immediately know your company’s “WHY”
- You don’t immediately know your company’s “HOW” or “WHAT” either
- You don’t have an expert level understanding of who your customers are
- Your customers don’t have an intermediate or even basic level understanding of who you are
- You don’t stand out from your competitors
- You’re trying to be like your competitors
- Most of your customers consider your product/service an interchangeable commodity
- A few of your customers are loyal advocates of your product/service, but you want more!
- You’re struggling to introduce new products/services
- You aren’t sure which new products/services you should focus on
- You want to be able to charge higher prices
- You find it difficult to justify your current prices
- Your employees aren’t as satisfied, passionate or engaged as you want them to be
- You aren’t as satisfied, passionate or engaged as you want to be.
And last, but not least…
15. You want to grow your business, gain more, happier customers, generate more profit and feel more fulfilled while you do it.
If you are experiencing any of these symptoms, do not consult WebMD or hope that it will “go away on its own.” Tackle them head on, whether with your own team or partners, or with the help of a brand strategy expert like Liz Marie. Each of these challenges represents an incredible opportunity to improve and grow your business. With the right strategy, you can ensure you are not leaving growth on the table.